Cuirass is the GNU Guix continuous integration software. It's a general purpose build automation server written in GNU Guile that checks out sources from VCS repositories, execute build jobs and store build results in a database. Cuirass also provides a web interface to monitor the build results.
Cuirass is running on GNU Guix build farm at
- Poll sources from multiple Git repositories.
- Execute builds on local or remote Guix daemons.
- Store build products or artifacts.
- Collect build logs and metrics.
- Provides a REST API.
- High level of concurrency using Guile-Fibers asynchronous library.
Learn more about Cuirass from the Cuirass manual.
- 2021-06-13 — 1.1.0 — cuirass-1.1.0.tar.gz — GPG signature
- 2021-03-29 — 1.0.0 — cuirass-1.0.0.tar.gz — GPG signature
Cuirass source code is hosted at https://git.sv.gnu.org/git/guix/guix-cuirass.git.