clamav 0.103.0 Antivirus engine
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit, designed especially for e-mail scanning on mail gateways. It provides a number of utilities including a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command line scanner, and advanced tool for automatic database updates. The core of the package is an anti-virus engine available in the form of a shared library.
- Website: https://www.clamav.net
- License: GPL 2+, LGPL 2.1, Public Domain, non-copyleft, FreeBSD, Modified BSD, NCSA/University of Illinois Open Source License, Zlib, X11, non-copyleft, ASL 2.0, Expat
- Package source: antivirus.scm
- Patches: snippet, clamav-system-tomsfastmath.patch, clamav-config-llvm-libs.patch
- Builds: x86_64-linux, i686-linux, armhf-linux, aarch64-linux, i586-gnu