python2 2.7.17 High-level, dynamically-typed programming language
Python is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains. Some of its key distinguishing features include: clear, readable syntax; strong introspection capabilities; intuitive object orientation; natural expression of procedural code; full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages; exception-based error handling; and very high level dynamic data types.
- Website: https://www.python.org
- License: Python Software Foundation License
- Package source: python.scm
- Patches: snippet, python-2.7-search-paths.patch, python-2-deterministic-build-info.patch, python-2.7-site-prefixes.patch, python-2.7-source-date-epoch.patch, python-2.7-adjust-tests.patch, python-cross-compile.patch, python-2.7-CVE-2021-3177.patch
- Builds: x86_64-linux, i686-linux, armhf-linux, aarch64-linux, i586-gnu, powerpc64le-linux